I just made this recipe tonight. Super good!
Salmon fillet (I used an entire salmon fillet, like one side of a whole fish, however you can use individual portions, cooking time will be about 5 minutes less)
2 Tbsp olive oil
Handful of fresh cilantro (if I have to guess, it was between 1/2 cup and 1 cup, if you kind of pressed it into a measuring device)
2 cloves garlic
1 green onion
1/2 tsp cumin
Juice from 1 lime
3-4 plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1) Combine finely chopped garlic cloves, finely chopped green onion, finely chopped cilantro and cumin.
2) Add olive oil and mix thoroughly.
– I prefer to dump these ingredients into a food processor or blender and do the chopping and mixing in there.
1) Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum foil and brush or spray with olive oil.
2) Lay the salmon on the foil (scales down) and lightly brush or spray the top with olive oil .
3) Sprinkle with Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
4) Spread cilantro topping over the salmon fillet.
5) Place tomato chunks on top of cilantro coating
6) Sprinkle the whole thing with Salt and Pepper
7) Bake in 400 degree oven for 15-20 min
8) Broil for 2 minutes to crisp the top of the tomatoes and exposed salmon.
Serve while warm.