I just made this tonight. It was good.
1-2 Tbsp green curry paste
1-2 Tbsp vegetable or peanut oil
2 can of lite coconut milk
2-3 bell peppers (variety of colors), sliced
1 small onion, sliced
Tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes and pressed to remove some of the liquid
3-4 Chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch strips bite-size pieces)
A few tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro (a small handful of unchopped cilantro)
zest from 1 small lime
juice from 1 small lime
Can also add:
4 small eggplants (I prefer the long, thin asian eggplants because you can leave the skin on, slice them in half long-ways and then into bite-sized chunks)
2-3 small Zucchini, cut into thin half-moon slices
– Saute curry paste in vegetable oil for about a minute.
– Add lime zest
– If you are using chicken, add it now. Coat chicken with lime zest and paste and saute for one minute.
– Add one can of coconut milk and bring to a boil. Cook this till it thickens and reduces a bit.
– Add tofu
– Add second can of coconut milk and bring to a boil. (You can also taste the sauce and add coconut milk till it reaches the desired spiciness.)
– Add vegetables. Cover pot and simmer for 10-15 minutes, till chicken is cooked all the way through.
– Add cilantro and lime.
Serve over steamed rice.