I just improvised this today so I am guessing on exact amounts. It was good, but spicy.
– 1 frying pan
– 1 saucepan
– 1 spatula
– measuring untensils
– A couple chicken breast chopped into peices
– 1 1/2 teaspoons Tandoori Masala
– 2 teaspoons Hungarian Paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon ginger
– 1 teaspoon masala chai spices
– 1 cup of Mexican chunky salsa (or more if you want)
– 1/2 to 3/4 cup of apple sauce (I used peach flavor)
– 1 can dark red kidney beans
Start cooking chicken in pan over medium heat, add water (enough to cover bottom of pan) and spices. add salsa when chicken is half cooked. Let simmer, add beans and apple sauce (this counteracts the spice a bit). Simmer a few minutes more. Server over rice or pasta. Don’t blame me if it’s too spicy.